- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By using our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
- This document, including its terms and conditions, is intended for use by general consumers who visit the website to seek inspiration, book, and make payments for travel products. Affiliates, participating in our affiliate marketing program, are subject to a separate set of terms and conditions. To access the terms and conditions specific to our affiliate marketing program, please CLICK HERE.
Our website serves as an online platform to inspire, book, and pay for various travel products related to Bali. We act as an intermediary between consumers and third-party suppliers, offering a range of travel-related products. Our company handles the land arrangements for the products purchased, based on the specific details of the product at the time of use.
- Booking and Payments
- All bookings made through our website are subject to availability.
- When you make a booking, you agree to pay for the selected travel product or service. Payment is due at the time of booking.
- Responsibility for Products
- Third-Party Suppliers
We are a travel agency, and the products we sell on our platform are provided by third-party suppliers. While we make every effort to ensure the best possible experience for our customers, please be aware that the responsibility for your travel experience ultimately lies with the respective suppliers. We act as intermediaries and disclaim any legal disputes regarding the quality or fulfillment of the products provided by these suppliers.
While we make efforts to accommodate changes such as date and time of usage, these alterations are subject to the policies of the respective suppliers. We recommend any requests for alteration be submitted as early as possible to increase the chances of fulfillment. Please note that alterations are not guaranteed.
- Travel Insurance
We strongly advise our customers to acquire adequate travel insurance coverage to protect themselves in case of unseen circumstances that force them to cancel their travel plans. Please review the terms and conditions of your chosen travel insurance policy for details on coverage.
- Refunds and Cancellations
All purchases made through our platform are non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to, unused services, no-shows, and cancellations. Please be sure of your travel plans before making a booking.
Cancellations are prohibited, and all purchases made through our platform are non-refundable. In case of necessary changes, alterations are the only available alternative. However, please note that while we do our best to accommodate alterations, they are not guaranteed. We recommend that you acquire adequate travel insurance that covers the risk of non-refundable cancellations in case your travel plans need to be adjusted.
By using our website and services, you agree to our disclaimer. The responsibility for the quality and fulfillment of the travel products lies with the respective third-party suppliers. We disclaim any legal disputes regarding these matters.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
HalloBALI reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be posted on our website and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com